10U Nations Baseball Ohio State Championships
Sports Force Parks is proud to be the new home of the 10U Nations Baseball Ohio State Championships! For more information on qualification requirements, please click here. For the first time, included in your team's registration are FREE event-long Cedar Point passes for every player. Take on some of the best competition on the field and enjoy a thrilling experience off the field, register today!
This is a Nations Baseball sanctioned event and all teams must be sanctioned with Nations Baseball to participate. Click here to join now!
This is a Nations Baseball sanctioned event. For any questions, please contact Michelle Dowers at (513) 894-3213 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Harry Oschip at (440) 796-1515 (Phone/Text) or email@example.com.
10U: 3-Game Format: $795, 4-Game Format: $895
Each Team Will Receive:
- Players receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park. Tickets can be picked up prior to the tournament beginning.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires
- Game balls provided for each game
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- Ice water and cups at each field
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $8 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission provides access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
All players must have a signed parental waiver completed 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.