Cedar Point Lax Classic
You're invited to the 2nd Annual Cedar Point Lax Classic! This tournament is a four-game guarantee with all games played on synthetic turf fields. Every player in the tournament receives a FREE event-long pass to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park! More information included below.
For multi-team or club discounts, please contact Eric McCafferty at 844-737-2757 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys: 10U, 12U, 14U, HS A (2019/2020/2021), HS B (2021/2022)
Girls: 12U, 14U, HS
Each Team Will Receive:
- Players receive a FREE event-long pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Four guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified officials
- Game balls provided for each game
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- Ice water and cups at each field
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $8 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission provides access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Justin Kijowski - Contact him at email@example.com or (419) 502-2524 ex:65735
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
To verify your lodging, please fill out the accommodations form located under Event Documents by June 9, 2018. Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this, and local teams must complete the accommodations form, and mark that they are a local team to avoid an additional fee. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.