Cedar Point Lax Classic
You're invited to the 2nd Annual Cedar Point Lax Classic! This tournament is a four-game guarantee with all games played on synthetic turf fields. Every player in the tournament receives a FREE event-long pass to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park! More information included below.
For multi-team or club discounts, please contact Eric McCafferty at 844-737-2757 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys: 10U, 12U, 14U, HS A (2019/2020/2021), HS B (2021/2022)
Girls: 12U, 14U, HS
Each Team Will Receive:
- Players receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver (below.)
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Four guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified officials
- Game balls provided for each game
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- Ice water and cups at each field
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $8 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission provides access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Justin Kijowski - Contact him at email@example.com or (419) 502-2524 ex:65735
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. This link can be shared and once completed, no additional steps are required.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to Jordan Kiser at firstname.lastname@example.org . The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Cedar Point Park, LLC: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Force Parks Sandusky, LLC: 3115 Cleveland Road W, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Cedar Fair L.P.: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- County of Erie, Ohio: 2900 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.