Gold Glove Weeklong Extravaganza
This weeklong baseball tournament package is $295 per player/coach in all age groups. Minimum roster requirements include 11 players and 2 coaches. A $500 non-refundable deposit is due at registration. This package includes an ALL-ACCESS Pass to Cedar Point Amusement Park throughout the duration of the event for players and coaches, swag bag and tournament baseball!
- Teams play a minimum of 6 games with the opportunity to play up to 9 games.
- ALL games on-site!!
- One Free Cedar Point & Cedar Point Shores water park pass for every registered player! This All-Access Pass provides in/out privileges to both parks for 8 days!
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Scheduled off time to fully experience Cedar Point and other Sandusky attractions!
- Swag bags for registered players and coaches.
- Team check-in, opening ceremonies and skills competitions on Sunday.
- 5-scheduled pool play games and elimination game guaranteed.
- Semi-final and Championships on Friday.
- No parking fee.
- No gate fee.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your baseball tournament housing needs for the week. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
To verify your lodging, please fill out the accommodations form located under Event Documents on this page by May 1, 2017. Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this, and local teams must complete the accommodations form, and mark that they are a local team to avoid an additional fee. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $1,000 fee upon team check-in.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center is located in Sandusky, Ohio and has 11 (7 youth and 4 full-sized diamonds) including replica fields modeled after Major League ballparks from across the Midwest! All fields are comprised of professional quality synthetic turf, reducing delays, postponements and cancellations.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center gives new meaning to “Sports, Family, Fun.” Now, families, players and coaches alike can enjoy baseball and great experiences off the field. Whether it’s relaxing on the Great Lawn, playing miniature golf, or challenging yourself on the ropes course – everyone in the family will be able to enjoy their visit to Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center.
Upon registration, each team will be paired with a staff member from Sports Force Parks. This individual will assist the coach at every step of the way including making payment and submitting the necessary forms. A Traveling Teams, Inc. employee will assist you, and your families with arranging accommodations for the week.
Items Required 1 Week Prior to Tournament (Submitted via Online Check In):
- Official Online Roster Form
- Insurance Certificate
- Team Waiver Form (signed by each parent)
- Coaches’ Code of Conduct
- Hotel/Lodging Accommodations Form
For more information, please contact Sports Force Parks at (844) 737-2757 or email@example.com.