High School Baseball First Pitch
Looking for a great way to prepare for your upcoming baseball season? Come to Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center to participate in the 2nd Annual First Pitch Event! Each team will receive two 1.5 hour (90 minute) scrimmages! Games will be played on our professional level synthetic turf and allow your teams to properly prepare for your season.
JV & Varsity
Each Team Will Receive:
- Two Guaranteed Scrimmages (90 minutes)
- Water & Cups at Each Field
- Umpires Included
- Free Parking
- Synthetic Turf Fields
- Event schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the event start date.
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Josh McAfee - Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 502-2524 ex:65734
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. This link can be shared and once completed, no additional steps are required.
- Player Cards: Please send your Player Cards via email to Megan Centers at email@example.com
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.