High School Baseball Pre-Season Challenge
Looking for a great way to prepare for your upcoming baseball season? Begin your march to a championship with the 4th Annual First Pitch Event at Sports Force Parks! Each team will receive two 1.5 hour (90 minute) scrimmages and all games will be played on our professional level synthetic turf.
JV & Varsity
Each Team Will Receive:
- Two Guaranteed Scrimmages (90 minutes)
- Water & Cups at Each Field
- Umpires Included
- Free Parking
- Synthetic Turf Fields
- Event schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the event start date.
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Roster & Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. Please invite players to your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
Does your team need hotels for the night? Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs.