High School Lacrosse Pre-Season Challenge
Looking for a great way to prepare for your upcoming high school lacrosse season? Kick off the year in the 3rd Annual High School Lacrosse Scrimmages at Sports Force Parks! Each team will play 3 one-hour games and all games will be played on our professional level synthetic turf fields.
If you're school requires an invoice to remit payment, please contact Justin Kijowski at email@example.com or (419) 502-2524 ex:65735.
JV & Varsity
Each Team Will Receive:
- Three Guaranteed Games (60 minutes)
- Water & Cups at Each Field
- Officials Included
- Free Parking
- Synthetic Turf Fields
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Justin Kijowski - Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 502-2524 ex:65735
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian.
Does your team need hotels for the night? Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs.