High School Softball Pre-Season Challenge
Looking for a great way to prepare for your upcoming high school softball season? Kick off the year in style with the 3rd Annual High School Softball First Pitch! Each team will receive two 1.5 hour (90 minute) scrimmages! Games will be played on our professional level synthetic turf and allow your teams to properly prepare for your season.
JV & Varsity
Each Team Will Receive:
- Two Guaranteed Scrimmages (90 minutes)
- Water & Cups at Each Field
- Umpires Included
- Free Parking
- Synthetic Turf Fields
- Event schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the event start date.
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Josh McAfee - Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 502-2524 ex:65734
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian.
Does your team need hotels for the night? Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs.