You are invited to the 9th Annual Kalahari Cup hosted by Bay Area Soccer League! Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center combines professional quality fields with unparalleled entertainment to create a one-of-a-kind tournament! The park has 8 full-size or 16 youth soccer pitches, all with synthetic turf, high quality concessions, entertainment attractions and more.
U9-U10 (Birth Years 2010-2009): $595/Team
U11-U12 (Birth Years 2008-2007): $645/Team
U13-U15 (Birth Years 2006-2004): $695/Team
U16-U19 (Birth Years 2003-2000): $695/Team
Registration Deadline: September 26, 2018
*Please refer to the age determination chart, 2018-2019 season for additional detail.
Each Team Will Receive
- Players receive a FREE event-long pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver (below.)
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- 3 guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields.
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament.
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place.
- Certified referees.
- High quality on-site concessions.
- Free parking.
- Ice water and cups at each field.
When/How Do We Receive The Player Cedar Point Passes?
There will be an email sent from Cedar Point Sports Center that contains a code that you need to redeem for the free player pass. This email is sent to the email address that was used to fill out the player waiver. They are sent approximately 10 days prior to the tournament state date, but could be delayed if you fill out the waiver after this time frame. Any questions that relate to your Cedar Point tickets can be sent to CPSCticketing@cedarpoint.com.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $8 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission provides access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Justin Kijowski - Contact him at email@example.com or (419) 502-2524 ex:65735
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. This link can be shared and once completed, no additional steps are required.
- Player Cards: Please send your Player Cards via email to Mike Virgin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Dates: October 26-28, 2018
- Main Block Rates:
$179.00 + taxSOLD OUT
- Secondary Block Rates:
$269.00 + taxSOLD OUT
- Please visit to book additional rooms at great area hotels: ADDITIONAL HOTEL OPTIONS
- Deposit Requirements: 1st night deposit due with reservation; Balance due at check-in
- Two Night Minimum stay required (Fri & Sat nights)
- Individual Cancellation Policy: If canceled more than 72 hours prior to arrival, $25 cancel fee. If canceled within 72 hours of arrival, first night deposit forfeited.
- Block cut-off 9/27, unless block fills prior
Please visit to book additional rooms at great area hotels: ADDITIONAL HOTEL OPTIONS
This is a stay-to-play event. Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this, and local teams must complete the accommodations form, and mark that they are a local team to avoid an additional fee. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.