Labor Day Weekend Classic
*$350 deposit is due at registration (not an additional fee)
You are invited to the Lake Erie Shores & Islands in northern Ohio for the Labor Day Weekend Classic! Games will begin early Saturday morning. This is a fall tournament, spring and summer teams will be play up an age group, i.e. a 10U spring/summer team will be a 11U team in the fall. Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center combines professional quality fields with unparalleled entertainment to create a one-of-a-kind sports destination! The park has 4 full-size and 8 youth synthetic turf baseball fields, MLB replica fields, high quality concessions, entertainment attractions and more.
Each Player/Team Will Receive
- Players receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park; valid for 5 consecutive Cedar Point operating days through October 29th!
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- 3 guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields.
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament.
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place.
- Certified umpires.
- Game balls provided for each game.
- State-of-the-art electronic scoreboards and scoreboard operator at each field.
- High quality on-site concessions.
- Free parking.
- Ice water and cups at each field.
Located in Sandusky, Ohio, Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center gives new meaning to “Sports, Family, Fun.” Now, families, players and coaches alike can enjoy a safe, competitive tournament on the field, and a great experience off the field. Whether it’s relaxing on the Great Lawn, playing miniature golf, or challenging yourself on the ropes course – everyone in the family will be able to enjoy their visit to Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $5 per day OR $10 per tournament admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee.
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Great Lakes Baseball League
This is a Great Lakes Baseball League tournament, an open, non-sanctioned event. For any questions, please contact Harry Oschip at (440) 796-1515 (Phone/Text) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your baseball tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
To verify your lodging, please fill out the accommodations form located under Event Documents by August 19, 2017. Teams from the local area (within 70 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this, and local teams must complete the accommodations form, and mark that they are a local team to avoid an additional fee. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $250 fee upon team check-in.
For more information, please contact:
Sports Force Parks