Lacrosse by the Bay
Boys - U11-HS: $1,095
Girls - U13-HS: $1,095
*$350 deposit is due at registration (not an additional fee)
You are invited to the Lake Erie Shores & Islands in northern Ohio for the Lacrosse by the Bay Classic! Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center combines professional quality fields with unparalleled entertainment to create a one-of-a-kind tournament! The park has 8 full-size synthetic turf fields, high quality concessions, entertainment attractions and more.
Each Team Will Receive
- Players receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park; good to use through the 2017 operating season!
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- 4 guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields.
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament.
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place.
- Certified referees.
- East Coast Dyes Mint game balls will be provided for each game.
- High quality on-site concessions.
- Free parking.
- Ice water and cups at each field.
Located in Sandusky, Ohio, Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center gives new meaning to “Sports, Family, Fun.” Now, families, players and coaches alike can enjoy a safe, competitive tournament on the field, and a great experience off the field. Whether it’s relaxing on the Great Lawn, playing miniature golf, or challenging yourself on the ropes course – everyone in the family will be able to enjoy their visit to Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $5 per day OR $10 per tournament admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee.
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
US Lacrosse Membership
All participants in this lacrosse tournament must be active members of U.S. Lacrosse. Players will be required to provide their valid U.S. Lacrosse membership number before being added to a team roster. If you are not a member, players can register or renew at http://www.uslacrosse.org/membership.aspx.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your lacrosse tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
To verify your lodging, please fill out the accommodations form located under Event Documents by July 1, 2017. Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this, and local teams must complete the accommodations form, and mark that they are a local team to avoid an additional fee. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $250 fee upon team check-in.
For more information, please contact:
Sports Force Parks