Monster Mash Double Play Tournament
You are invited to the Lake Erie Shores & Islands in northern Ohio for the Monster Mash Double Play Tournament! This is a fall tournament, spring and summer teams will be play up an age group, i.e. a 10U spring/summer team will be a 11U team in the fall. Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center combines professional quality fields with unparalleled entertainment to create a one-of-a-kind sports destination! The park has 4 full-size and 8 youth synthetic turf baseball fields, MLB replica fields, high quality concessions, entertainment attractions and more.
Each Player/Team Will Receive
- Players receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point, good to use through the 2017 operating season! Pass is good for consecutive operating days.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point for friends and family!
- 3 guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields.
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament.
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place.
- Certified umpires.
- Game balls provided for each game.
- State-of-the-art electronic scoreboards and scoreboard operator at each field.
- High quality on-site concessions.
- Free parking.
- Ice water and cups at each field.
This fall we are introducing a new, simplified team check-in process for teams. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. This link can be shared and once completed, no additional steps are required.
- Certificate of Insurance: The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Cedar Point Park, LLC: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Force Parks Sandusky, LLC: 3115 Cleveland Road W, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Cedar Fair L.P.: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- County of Erie, Ohio: 2900 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
This can be obtained through your insurance company by asking them to list it on the certificate. We are NOT requesting to be added as a ‘named insured’ on your policy. Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to Megan Centers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $5 per day OR $10 per tournament admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee.
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Great Lakes Baseball League
This is a Great Lakes Baseball League tournament, an open, non-sanctioned event. For any questions, please contact Harry Oschip at (440) 796-1515 (Phone/Text) or email@example.com.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your baseball tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
To verify your lodging, please fill out the accommodations form located under Event Documents by October 7, 2017. Teams from the local area (within 70 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this, and local teams must complete the accommodations form, and mark that they are a local team to avoid an additional fee. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $250 fee upon team check-in.
For more information, please contact:
Sports Force Parks