2018 Silver Slugger Weeklong Extravaganza
Did you miss out on our early bird pricing? We're so pumped for next year's Silver Slugger Extravaganza, we're extending our early bird pricing of $245 per Player/Coach for the NEXT 6 TEAMS TO SIGN UP. When these spots are full, the prices will increase to $295. Secure your savings of up to $750 before it's too late! (Updated 10/19)
You're invited to the 2nd Annual Silver Slugger Weeklong Extravaganza! Minimum roster requirements include 11 players and 2 coaches. A $500 non-refundable deposit is due at registration. This package includes an 8-DAY ALL-ACCESS Pass to Cedar Point Amusement Park and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark for registered players and coaches, swag bag and tournament baseball!
Payment 1: $500 At Sign Up
Payment 2: $1,000 On October 1st
Payment 3: $1,000 on February 1st
Payment 4: Balance Due May 1st
- NO GATE FEE
- NO PARKING FEE
- Teams play a minimum of six games with the opportunity to play up to nine games.
- ALL games on-site!!
- One Free Cedar Point & Cedar Point Shores water park pass for every registered player and coach! This All-Access Pass provides in/out privileges to both parks for 8 consecutive days!
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Scheduled off time to fully experience Cedar Point and other Sandusky attractions.
- Swag bags for registered players and coaches.
- Opening ceremonies and skills competitions on Sunday.
- Five scheduled pool play games and elimination game guaranteed.
- Semi-final and Championships on Friday.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. This link can be shared and once completed, no additional steps are required.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to Megan Centers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs for the week. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
To verify your lodging, please fill out the accommodations form located under Event Documents on this page by May 24, 2018. Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this, and local teams must complete the accommodations form, and mark that they are a local team to avoid an additional fee. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $1,000 fee upon team check-in.
For more information, please contact Sports Force Parks at (844) 737-2757 or email@example.com.