SFP Soccer College Showcase
You're invited to the Lake Erie Shores & Islands in northern Ohio for the 2nd Annual SFP Soccer College Showcase! Teams will play a three game showcase format playing one game per day to maximize their skills in front of college coaches. Top college soccer programs from across the region will be playing spring games on our championship field on Saturday and Sunday. Last year's event had more than 60 teams from across the region and more than 30 colleges in attendance, and 2018 will be even bigger!
Cleveland State University
Eastern Michigan University
Bowling Green University
Saginaw Valley State University
Lake Erie College
University of Mount Union
Youngstown State University
Baldwin Wallace University
Notre Dame College
More coming soon!
U15-U19 (Birth Years 2003-1999): $795/Team
Registration Deadline: March 16, 2018
Each Team Will Receive:
- Players receive a FREE event-long pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields.
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament.
- Certified referees.
- High quality on-site concessions.
- Free parking.
- Water and cups at each field.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $8 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission provides access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Justin Kijowski - Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 502-2524 ex:65735
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. This link can be shared and once completed, no additional steps are required.
- Player Cards: Please send your Player Cards via email to Megan Centers at email@example.com
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
To verify your lodging, please fill out the accommodations form located under Event Documents by March 24, 2018. Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this, and local teams must complete the accommodations form, and mark that they are a local team to avoid an additional fee. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.