Spring Kickoff Tournament
You're invited to the Lake Erie Shores & Islands in northern Ohio for the 2nd Annual Spring Kickoff Soccer Tournament! Last year's event attracted teams from across the region and this year's event in April is expected to draw even more teams. The park has 8 full-size/16 youth soccer pitches and all games will be held on-site. All fields are comprised of professional quality synthetic turf, reducing delays, postponements and cancellations.
U9-U10 (Birth Years 2009-2008): $475/Team
U11-U12 (Birth Years 2007-2006): $495/Team
U13-U15 (Birth Years 2005-2003): $525/Team
Registration Deadline: March 23, 2018
Each Team Will Receive:
- Players receive a FREE event-long pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place teams
- Certified referees
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- Water and cups at each field
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $8 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission provides access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Justin Kijowski - Contact him at email@example.com or (419) 502-2524 ex:65735
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass.
- Player Cards: Please send your Player Cards via email to Megan Centers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.