17 Baseball Futures Games
You're invited to the 2023 17 Baseball Futures Games at Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center. This individual player showcase will bring together some of the best individual players in the Midwest to compete with and against each other in a high-level tournament. Players will receive two (2) custom jerseys, a custom hat, individual rings, and a five-day pass to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark!
Each Player Will Receive:
- Players receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark!
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark friends and family!
- Skills Assessment on Friday
- Custom Jerseys (DEADLINE TO CUSTOMIZE NAME/NUMBER: TBD)
- Custom Hat
- Individual Rings
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the event
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires
- Game balls provided for each game
What to Bring?
Players are responsible for bringing white pants and a black, red or white belt for games. Dark shorts and tennis shoes should be worn for the opening ceremonies and skills assessment on Friday. Players will receive two jerseys and a hat at check-in. Players are also responsible for bringing their own equipment, i.e. bats, gloves, helmet, catching equipment.
When/How do we receive our Cedar Point Player Pass?
Once rosters and the electronic player waiver are completed, an email will be sent from Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center (email@example.com) with the subject line Tournament Player Pass for Cedar Point from Sports Force Parks. This email will contain a QR code that can be used to redeem the FREE 5-day Cedar Point Player Pass at the Main Gate of Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores. Passes will be sent to the email that was used to complete the electronic player waiver. To avoid delays in receiving your pass, please complete the waiver no later than 10 days prior to the start of the tournament/event. Questions and concerns regarding your Cedar Point Player Pass should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Player Skills Assessment will begin Friday, August 11th at 6:00 PM.
- Sports Force Parks will not be changing our bat rules for the 2023 season. A full description of the bat rules can be found in the tournament rules.
- A non-refundable $100 deposit is due at the time of registration.
- A non-refundable final payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
- If you cancel more than 30 days prior to the tournament, a credit will be given to a future 17 Baseball tournament.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the tournament, the full amount paid is non-refundable/non-transferable.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Oakwood Lodging Group to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Oakwood Lodging online listings or calling 844-421-4210.
Teams from the local area (within 70 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.