17 Baseball World Series III
You're invited to the 17 Baseball World Series hosted by 17 Baseball! These games are planned with the entire family in mind and include all-access passes to Cedar Point Amusement Park and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark, competition at the best sports complex in the Midwest, and organized activities throughout the week for all members of the family!
Minimum roster requirements include 11 players and 2 coaches. A $350 non-refundable deposit is due at registration. This package includes an 5-DAY ALL-ACCESS Pass to Cedar Point Amusement Park and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark for registered players and coaches, gift packages, and competitive tournament baseball!
Cost: $1,695 per team
- NO PARKING FEE
- Custom Sports Force Parks rings for ALL participants
- Teams play a minimum of six games with the opportunity to play up to nine games
- ALL games on-site!!
- One Free Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark pass for every registered player and coach! This All-Access Pass provides in/out privileges to both parks for 5 consecutive days!
- Ropes course, miniature golf, and more all located on-site and FREE for players, coaches, and spectators
- Gift packages for ALL registered players and coaches
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark for friends and family
- Opening ceremonies and skills competitions on Sunday
- Five scheduled pool play games and elimination game guaranteed
- Semi-final and Championships on Friday
When/How Do We Receive The Player Cedar Point Passes?
There will be an email sent from Cedar Point Sports Center that contains a code that you need to redeem for the free player pass. This email is sent to the email address that was used to fill out the player waiver. They are sent approximately 10 days prior to the tournament state date, but could be delayed if you fill out the waiver after this time frame. For any questions that relate to your Cedar Point tickets, please call 419-602-2626 or email CPSCticketing@cedarpoint.com.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Roster & Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. Please invite players to your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Cedar Point Park, LLC: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Force Parks Sandusky, LLC: 3115 Cleveland Road W, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Cedar Fair L.P.: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- County of Erie, Ohio: 2900 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Oakwood Lodging Group to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Oakwood Lodging Group. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Oakwood Lodging online listing or calling 1-470-505-9980.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.