17 Softball World Series I - 2023
You're invited to the ultimate softball experience, the 17 Softball World Series hosted by 17 Softball in Sandusky, OH! Sports Force Parks offers the best weeklong value and experience you will find anywhere in the country! These games are planned with the entire family in mind and include all-access passes for all participating players to Cedar Point Amusement Park and Cedar Point Shores, competition at the best sports complex in the Midwest, and planned activities throughout the week for all members of the family.
Minimum roster requirements include 11 players and 2 coaches. A $350 non-refundable deposit is due at registration. This package includes an 5-DAY ALL-ACCESS Pass to Cedar Point Amusement Park and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark for registered players and up to three coaches, gift packages and tournament softball!
Cost: $1,295 per team
- NO PARKING FEE
- Custom 17 Softball pins for all participants
- Teams play a minimum of six games with the opportunity to play up to nine games
- ALL games on-site!!
- Players, and up to three coaches, receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver.
- Ropes course, miniature golf, and more all located on-site and FREE for players, coaches, and spectators
- Gift packages for ALL registered players and coaches
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Opening ceremonies and skills competitions on Sunday
- Five scheduled pool play games and elimination game guaranteed
- Semi-final and Championships on Thursday
When/How Do We Receive The Player Cedar Point Passes?
There will be an email sent from Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center that contains a code that you need to redeem for the free player pass. This email will be sent to the email address that was used to fill out the tournament roster spot acceptance/parent waiver. Emails will be sent approximately 10 days prior to the tournament state date, but could be delayed if you fill out the tournament roster spot acceptance/waiver after this time frame. Any questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Roster & Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. Please invite players to your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to Mike Virgin at email@example.com. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Cedar Point Park, LLC: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Force Parks Sandusky, LLC: 3115 Cleveland Road W, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Cedar Fair L.P.: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- County of Erie, Ohio: 2900 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
- There is a $22 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission includes unlimited access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, as well as planned entertainment activities throughout the event! Tickets purchased prior to the event will be sent as a QR code to your email. Tickets can still be purchased at the park upon arrival.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Oakwood Lodging Group to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Oakwood Lodging Group. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Oakwood Lodging online listing or calling 844-421-4210.
Teams from the local area (within 70 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $500 fee upon team check-in.