17 Softball World Series III
You're invited to the ultimate softball experience, the 17 Softball World Series hosted by 17 Softball in Sandusky, OH! Sports Force Parks offers the best weeklong value and experience you will find anywhere in the country! These games are planned with the entire family in mind and include all-access passes to Cedar Point Amusement Park, competition at the best sports complex in the Midwest, and planned activities throughout the week for all members of the family.
Minimum roster requirements include 11 players and 2 coaches. A $350 non-refundable deposit is due at registration. This package includes an 5-DAY ALL-ACCESS Pass to Cedar Point Amusement Park and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark for registered players and coaches, gift packages and tournament softball!
Cost: $1,295 per team
- NO PARKING FEE
- Custom 17 Softball rings for all participants
- Teams play a minimum of six games with the opportunity to play up to nine games
- ALL games on-site!!
- One Free Cedar Point & Cedar Point Shores water park pass for every registered player and coach! This All-Access Pass provides in/out privileges to both parks for 5 consecutive days!
- Ropes course, miniature golf, and more all located on-site and FREE for players, coaches, and spectators
- Gift packages for ALL registered players and coaches
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Opening ceremonies and skills competitions on Sunday
- Five scheduled pool play games and elimination game guaranteed
- Semi-final and Championships on Friday
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Roster & Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. Please invite players to your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to Mike Virgin at email@example.com. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Cedar Point Park, LLC: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Force Parks Sandusky, LLC: 3115 Cleveland Road W, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Cedar Fair L.P.: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- County of Erie, Ohio: 2900 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Oakwood Lodging Group to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Oakwood Lodging Group. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Oakwood Lodging online listing or calling 1-470-505-9980.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $1,000 fee upon team check-in.