Cedar Point Coaster Classic - Soccer
You're invited to the 12th Annual Cedar Point Coaster Classic Soccer Tournament! This one of our biggest tournaments of the year, and is sure to fill up fast! The park has eight full-size or 16 youth synthetic turf soccer pitches, high quality concessions, entertainment attractions and more! All games will be played on-site. Games will not start earlier than 6 PM on Friday evening.
U9-U10 (Birth Years 2015-2014): $745/Team
U11-U12 (Birth Years 2013-2012): $795/Team
U13-U19 (Birth Years 2011-2005): $845/Team
Each Team Will Receive:
- Players, and up to two coaches, receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Water Park. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place teams
- Certified referees
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
do we receive our Cedar Point Player Pass?
rosters and the electronic player waiver are completed, an email will be sent
from Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center (email@example.com) with the
subject line Tournament Player Pass for Cedar Point from Sports Force
Parks. This email will contain a QR code that can be used to redeem the
FREE 5-day Cedar Point Player Pass at the Main Gate of Cedar Point and Cedar
Point Shores. Passes will be sent to the email that was used to complete the
electronic player waiver. To avoid delays in receiving your pass, please
complete the waiver no later than 10 days prior to the start of the
tournament/event. Questions and concerns regarding your Cedar Point Player Pass
should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $21 event-long and $12 single day admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission includes unlimited access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, as well as planned entertainment activities throughout the event! Tickets purchased prior to the event will be sent as a QR code to your email. Tickets can still be purchased at the park upon arrival.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Roster & Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. Please invite players to your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Player Cards: When registering your team, you will be asked to upload your player cards. If you have any issues, please contact email@example.com
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Oakwood Lodging Group to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Oakwood Lodging Group. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visitingOakwood Lodging online listing or calling 844-421-4210
Teams from the local area (within 70 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.