Sports Force Parks invites your team to compete in our First Annual Fall Baseball Tourn-a-League! Register and compete against teams from all over the region in a tournament style, fall baseball league that you cannot find anywhere else! Our flexible league allows you to play in one event, or attend all 5 fall events for the same price. All events are fall tournaments, meaning spring and summer teams will play up an age group, i.e. a 10U spring/summer team will be a 11U team in the fall.
10U-18U: $895/Team - Attend up to FIVE tournaments for one flat price!
$200 deposit required to register your team (Not an additional fee)
***Please only select the weekends you know your team is available - there is a $300 late cancellation fee (within two weeks) per event.***
Labor Day Classic (9/1-9/3)
Around the Horn Tournament (9/15-9/16) *13U & 14U SOLD OUT*
Pennant Fever Tournament (9/22-9/23)
Wild Card Showdown (9/29-9/30)
Monster Mash Double Play Tournament (10/20-10/21)
- FREE 5-day pass to Cedar Point for the first weekend attended for each participating player on the roster. No Cedar Point tickets will be given to the remaining weekends that you participate in.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Up to 15 guaranteed games on our twelve synthetic turf fields.
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the Fall Tourn-A-League.
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place in each individual event.
- Team award for 1st place in each Tourn-A-League age division at the end of the league.
- All game balls provided for each game.
- Certified umpires.
- High quality on-site concessions.
- Free parking.
- Ice water and cups at each field.
- Tournament schedules and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to each tournament start date.
- Sports Force Parks will not be changing our bat rules for the 2018 season. A full description of the bat rules can be found in the tournament rules.
- There is a $8 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee per tournament for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission provides access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to Josh McAfee - Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 502-2524 ex:65734.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to Megan Centers at email@example.com. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Cedar Point Park, LLC: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Force Parks Sandusky, LLC: 3115 Cleveland Road W, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Cedar Fair L.P.: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- County of Erie, Ohio: 2900 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your baseball tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this - non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.