Memorial Day Classic
You're invited to the Memorial Day Weekend Classic hosted by 17 Baseball in Sandusky, Ohio! Celebrate the unofficial start of summer with 17 Baseball and Five Tool Youth / Nations Baseball in this three-game guarantee event, with all games played on our 12 synthetic turf fields and just minutes from Cedar Point. This tournament is known for selling out, so sign up early and don't miss out on one of the best tournaments of the year! Games will not start earlier than 6 PM on Friday evening.
This is a Five Tool Youth / Nations Baseball sanctioned event and all teams must be sanctioned with Five Tool Youth to participate. Click here to join now!
Each Team Will Receive:
- Players receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Water Park. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires
- Game balls provided for each game
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
When/How do we receive our Cedar Point Player Pass?
Once rosters and the electronic player waiver are completed, an email will be sent from Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center (email@example.com) with the subject line Tournament Player Pass for Cedar Point from Sports Force Parks. This email will contain a QR code that can be used to redeem the FREE 5-day Cedar Point Player Pass at the Main Gate of Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores. Passes will be sent to the email that was used to complete the electronic player waiver. To avoid delays in receiving your pass, please complete the waiver no later than 10 days prior to the start of the tournament/event. Questions and concerns regarding your Cedar Point Player Pass should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sports Force Parks will not be changing our bat rules for the 2023 season. A full description of the bat rules can be found in the tournament rules.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $24 event-long and $12 single day admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission includes unlimited access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, as well as planned entertainment activities throughout the event! Tickets purchased prior to the event will be sent as a QR code to your email. Tickets can still be purchased at the park upon arrival.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Roster & Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. Please invite players to your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to email@example.com. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Cedar Point Park, LLC: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Force Parks Sandusky, LLC: 3115 Cleveland Road W, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Cedar Fair L.P.: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- County of Erie, Ohio: 2900 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Oakwood Lodging Group to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Oakwood Lodging Group. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Oakwood Lodging online listing or calling 844-421-4210.
Teams from the local area (within 70 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.
InformationTournament Schedule Cedar Point Information Advanced Tickets and Reserved Parking Hotel Options
Event DocumentsTournament Rules Age Determination Chart Lodging Policy FAQ Schedule Request Form
3115 Cleveland Road W Sandusky, OH 44870