Monster Mash Double Play Baseball Tournament
You are invited to the 7th Annual Monster Mash Double Play Tournament! Games will begin early Saturday morning. This is a fall tournament, spring and summer teams will be play up an age group, i.e. a 10U spring/summer team will be a 11U team in the fall. Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center combines professional quality fields with unparalleled entertainment to create a one-of-a-kind sports destination!
*$350 deposit is due at registration (not an additional fee)
Each Player/Team Will Receive:
- Players and up to 3 coaches receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver (below.)
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark for friends and family!
- 3 guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields.
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament.
- Certified umpires.
- Game balls provided for each game.
- State-of-the-art electronic scoreboards and scoreboard operator at each field.
- High quality on-site concessions.
- Free parking.
When/How do we receive our Cedar Point Player Pass?
Once rosters and the electronic player waiver are completed, an email will be sent from Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line Tournament Player Pass for Cedar Point from Sports Force Parks. This email will contain a QR code that can be used to redeem the FREE 5-day Cedar Point Player Pass at the Main Gate of Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores. Passes will be sent to the email that was used to complete the electronic player waiver. To avoid delays in receiving your pass, please complete the waiver no later than 10 days prior to the start of the tournament/event. Questions and concerns regarding your Cedar Point Player Pass should be directed to email@example.com.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- Sports Force Parks will not be changing our bat rules for the 2023 season. A full description of the bat rules can be found in the tournament rules.
- There is a $17 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission provides access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course and Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf!
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Roster & Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. Please invite players to your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Cedar Point Park, LLC: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Force Parks Sandusky, LLC: 3115 Cleveland Road W, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Cedar Fair L.P.: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- County of Erie, Ohio: 2900 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Oakwood Lodging Group to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Oakwood Lodging Group. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Oakwood Lodging online listings or calling 1-844-421-4210.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.https://sportsforceparks.hometownticketing.com/embed/event/150