Mother's Day Grand Slam
You're invited to the Mother's Day Grand Slam Baseball Tournament hosted by 17 Baseball in Sandusky, Ohio! This Nations Baseball Qualifier is a three-game guarantee with all games played on our 12 synthetic turf fields. Some teams may play on Friday night. This tournament is known to completely sell out, don't wait to register your team and secure a spot! Games will not start earlier than 6 PM on Friday evening.
This is a Nations Baseball sanctioned event and all teams must be sanctioned with Nations Baseball to participate. Click here to join now!
If you have a credit from 2020 that you'd like use toward this tournament, it will be automatically applied during the registration process. You must be logged into the same coach's account during registration that the credit was applied to. If you have any questions or issues, email Eric McCafferty at eric@17Tournaments.com.
Each Team Will Receive:
- Players, and up to three coaches, receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Water Parks. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point for friends and family!
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires
- Game balls provided for each game
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- Sports Force Parks will not be changing our bat rules for the 2020 season. A full description of the bat rules can be found in the tournament rules.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date. Sports Force Parks will use the Exposure Events app to provide live schedules and scoring.
- There is a $10 per day OR $17 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission includes unlimited access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump, as well as planned entertainment activities throughout the event!
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Roster & Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. Please invite players to your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Cedar Point Park, LLC: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Force Parks Sandusky, LLC: 3115 Cleveland Road W, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Cedar Fair L.P.: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- County of Erie, Ohio: 2900 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Oakwood Lodging Group to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Oakwood Lodging Group. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Oakwood Lodging online listing or calling 1-470-505-9980.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.