SFP Soccer College Showcase
Don't miss the 5th Annual Sports Force Parks Soccer College Showcase!
U13-U14 (Birth Years 2009-2008): $725/Team
U15-U19 (Birth Years 2007-2003): $795/Team
Teams will play three 80-minute games in a showcase format to maximize their skills in front of college soccer coaches. Top college soccer programs from across the region will be playing spring games on our championship-level fields on Saturday.
Past Showcase schools and coaches include:
Saginaw Valley State University
University of Mount Union
Ohio Northern University
Baldwin Wallace University
Bryant & Stratton College
University of Findlay
Each Team Will Receive:
- Players, and up to two coaches, receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Three guaranteed 80-minute games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Certified referees
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
When/How Do We Receive The Player Cedar Point Passes?There will be an email sent from Cedar Point Sports Center that contains a code that you need to redeem for the free player pass. This email is sent to the email address that was used to fill out the player waiver. They are sent approximately 10 days prior to the tournament state date, but could be delayed if you fill out the waiver after this time frame. Any questions that relate to your Cedar Point tickets can be sent to CPSCticketing@cedarpoint.com.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date. Sports Force Parks will use the Exposure Events app to provide live schedules and scoring.
- There is a $17 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission includes unlimited access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, as well as planned entertainment activities throughout the event! Tickets purchased prior to the event will be sent as a QR code to your email. Tickets can still be purchased at the park upon arrival.
- Reserved Parking must be purchased prior to the event. These passes will be sent as a QR code to your email and will need to be presented at the Reserved Parking area upon arrival. You will receive your reserved parking tag at that time to display on your dashboard.
Team Check-In:All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Roster & Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. Please invite players to your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Player Cards: When registering your team, you will be asked to upload your player cards. If you have any issues, please contact email@example.com.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Oakwood Lodging Group to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Oakwood Lodging Group. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Oakwood Lodging online listings or calling 844-421-4210.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.