You're invited to the 5th Annual Spring Shootout Soccer Tournament! The park has eight full-size or 16 youth synthetic turf soccer pitches, high quality concessions, entertainment attractions and more! All games will be played on-site.
9U-10U (Birth Years 2012-2011): $550/Team
11U-12U (Birth Years 2010-2009): $575/Team
13U-15U (Birth Years 2008-2006): $600/Team
If you have a credit from 2020 that you'd like use toward this tournament, it will be automatically applied during the registration process. You must be logged into the same coach's account during registration that the credit was applied to. If you have any questions or issues, email Eric McCafferty at email@example.com.
Each Team Will Receive:
- Players, and up to two coaches, receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver.
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point for friends and family!
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place teams
- Certified referees
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
When/How Do We Receive The Player Cedar Point Passes?
There will be an email sent from Cedar Point Sports Center that contains a code that you need to redeem for the free player pass. This email is sent to the email address that was used to fill out the player waiver. They are sent approximately 10 days prior to the tournament state date, but could be delayed if you fill out the waiver after this time frame. Any questions that relate to your Cedar Point tickets can be sent to CPSCticketing@cedarpoint.com.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date. Sports Force Parks will use the Exposure Events app to provide live schedules and scoring.
- There is a $10 per day OR $17 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission includes unlimited access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump, as well as planned entertainment activities throughout the event!
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Roster & Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass. Please invite players to your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
- Player Cards: When registering your team, you will be asked to upload your player cards. If you have any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 lodging information coming soon.