You are invited to the 11th Annual Kalahari Cup hosted by Bay Area Soccer League! Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center combines professional quality fields with unparalleled entertainment to create a one-of-a-kind tournament!
U9-U10 (Birth Years 2012-2011): $595/Team
U11-U12 (Birth Years 2010-2009): $645/Team
U13-U15 (Birth Years 2008-2006): $695/Team
U16-U19 (Birth Years 2004-2002): $695/Team
Registration Deadline: October 9, 2020
*Please refer to the age determination chart, 2020-2021 season for additional detail.
New in 2020
- Up to 2 Coaches receive a FREE 5-Day Pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point
Each Team Will Receive
- Players receive a FREE event-long pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver (below.)
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point for friends and family!
- 3 guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields.
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament.
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place.
- Certified referees.
- High quality on-site concessions.
- Free parking.
When/How Do We Receive The Player Cedar Point Passes?
There will be an email sent from Cedar Point Sports Center that contains a code that you need to redeem for the free player pass. This email is sent to the email address that was used to fill out the player waiver. They are sent approximately 10 days prior to the tournament state date, but could be delayed if you fill out the waiver after this time frame. Any questions that relate to your Cedar Point tickets can be sent to CPSCticketing@cedarpoint.com.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- There is a $10 per day OR $17 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission provides access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump!
- Any questions may be directed to Mike Virgin - Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 502-2524
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass.
- Player Cards: Please send your Player Cards via email to Mike Virgin at email@example.com
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
There are very limited rooms remaining at Kalahari Resorts, but there are numerous other hotel options available for teams. Links to both can be found below:
This is a stay-to-play event. Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.